PositiveBirth hypnobirthing downloads - any experience/reviews/comments?

Ylanda

Mum of 1DD
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have decided not to invest the money in a full-blown hypnobirthing course but to go down the self-taught route with mp3 downloads instead.

PositiveBirth seem pretty reasonably priced £45 for the full course, including relaxation for pregnancy, tutorial videos, and 9 hypnobirthing tracks and of course the website is full of success stories and great reviews.

Has anyone used PositiveBirth or any other self-taught materials of the internet? What were your experiences?

Thanks!

x

Sorry I've got zero experience but definitely interested in hypno birthing and like you, think am just going to do it myself at home as the courses are so expensive. So I wanted to get in on this thread so I can see other people's words of wisdom :)

What stage of pregnancy should you start listening to the mp3s? I'm only 14 weeks so prob got a while to go yet.

On the PositiveBirth page you can download a free pregnancy relaxation mp3 - they say you should listen to it as much as you can to increase the positive effects... Depends on how much time you have as well, I guess. I think many people listen to it before falling asleep, so that way you might almost be able to fit it in every day, just stick it on before you nod off.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->