Positives from CD12?

BeautifulD

Mum to 3 and TTC #4
Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

This is my progression from CD9 I'm pretty sure CD12 was the first positive, it has faded somewhat now... I was out of town for a few days which is why I didn't test again until CD15 in actual fact on here they all look faint but much darker irl... From CD 12 they have a line on one side that is as dark if not darker than CL.... I'm not temping so relying on these to know where im at... just wondering if I had O'd CD13/14 or sommet... I read somewhere that you can get a surge after o too... I've not been paying any attention this cycle :dohh: lol Let me know what you think :D

Attachments

• DSC02468.jpg
    DSC02468.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 57
Hi, nice opk's!!! I would say cd16 deffo yor pos!!! how many days yor cycle? :wacko::wacko:
Im currently cd12 of 31.......neg opk today, dont think im due for pos til cd18? first proper opk's this time. been ttc 6 months and deffo looking for a :bfp: this month............ :)

I usually have anything from 30-36 day cycle but mainly 35/36 last cycle was a 35 day with ovulation on CD18 so by the looks of it it will be the same this month :op I shall temp in the morning to see if my temp is high - Not sure how accriate that will be :rofl:

Thanks for your reply and heaps of :babydust: to you :D xx

Having just got them all out on my lap they all look the same from CD12... the CD12 one does look slightly fainter now but didn't when I first did it hmmmmmmm deffo gonna temp in the morning!

Thanks for your reply hun :D Babydust to you :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"