Possible contractions, maybe?

mummie2be

Reaction score
So lying in bed this morning I think I got what was my first few contractions, but I am not to sure, considering I don't actually know if what I felt was a contraction, from what I've read that seems pretty likely.

To me it was like a period like cramp, that started at the bottom of my bump, and worked its way to the top of my bump and to my back. It was slightly painful and very uncomfortable. It happened 3 times in a two hour span each lasting only about a minute. Any thoughts as to whether or not this could have been a contraction?

I haven't experienced them yet, but I think it sounds like Braxton Hicks. 'fake contractions' that should be painless and come on at random times but no more than four times an hour. (If more then four an hour contact your doctor/mw). Braxton Hicks have no pattern and just helps get your body ready for labor.

I've been having what I thought were braxton hicks for a few weeks now, and this felt different from what I've been having.

Braxton hicks. But they do become more painful the closer to Labour you get. Mine are also becoming more crampy and uncomfortable xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->