Possible induction tomorrow & I'm stuck next to a snorer, Arrggghhh!!!..x

amybe

Reaction score
Ha, Omg!! I needed a rant!! This is my 4th night in hospital over the past fortnight and tonight, The night before what all the midwives and us are hoping will be my induction day, after constantly getting admitted with high bp lately, and I AM IN A BED NEXT TO THE LOUDEST SNORER EVER!! I'm guessing I might need all my strength for tomorrow and sleep but that's hugely not happening with snorey Joe!! It's 4am and I've had a grand total of 2 hours of broken sleep :-( Miserable!!..x

That sucks lol but I know how it is. My husband is the loudest snorer in the world no joke. It's terrible and the only thing we fight about because he refuses to sleep on the couch. At least you won't have to deal with it forever like me!

Haha, Omg I don't know how you cope lol, My mum snores and on odd occasions I've shared a bed or room with her, I have awful night's sleeps!! I always told my hubby it would be a deal breaker for me if he snored when we first met, as I'm such a light sleeper ha, Thankfully he doesn't :)...But WOW, The woman next to me sure does lol, I just want to go and nudge her, Oh well if I am induced in the morning then I hope my body runs on adrenaline through labour as it sure won't run on a good night's sleep!!! x x

Try and cough or get up to use bathroom maybe she'll budge or something lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->