Possible Pregnancy: Could doctors be wrong?

Jjl9394

Reaction score
Hello! I'm really struggling here. A couple months ago, my ex and I weren't really "trying" persay, but we used nothing of the sort in the way of prevention, not even "pulling out." This was most heavily done in mid-November and early to mid-December. In November, my "period" was started by very strange, brownish discharge and when it turned into normal red blood, it lasted just 4 days, which is unusual for my regular 7-9 days. The next month it was the same story, very light with MAYBE a day or so of heavier bleeding. This month, it was extremely short and very unusually painful..and it was also a few weeks early. Since it's end, I've been having very painful, deep down aches accompanied by nausea. Which isn't really new, since I've been experiencing nausea off and on since November, even vomiting once. I am CONSTANTLY needing to urinate, and sometime it comes on so strong out of complete nowhere, that I question where or not I will make it to the restroom. I am so ridiculously tired as well, and have a hard time getting comfortable, in addition to headaches. Where I come in question, is the fact that I took multiple tests (which I'm sure were too early for when I took them) but they came out with very faint positives. So, I went to the doctor and received a negative urine test there. I just don't understand! Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas?

If you had faint positives followed by negative with period, it sounds like you might have had a chemical...
Do you still have symptoms even after 3 periods?
Honestly it seems highly unlikely, yet there is always a possibility.
With me, I had tons of symptoms just like you and then was followed by a very light/VERY crampy period that was about a week later. I just know my body so well that I know it was a chemical and just was never detected. I did have what I thought was an evap on one test, but in retrospect I think it was a very faint positive, because I know "know" I was pregnant.
Some things in life remain a mystery, but you know your body best. I would test again, if it's negative at this point since you've had 3 periods, I would say you are no longer pregnant.
I would go to docs and try to get a blood test...that never lies.
Good luck honey and keep me posted!!
:dust:

Thank you! It's good to know that I'm not just crazy. It is a bit disappointing in a way..but I'm glad to know that in the end, it's good to know that maybe I'm not just imagining everything. I had no hopes, I didn't even consider it. Things just started happening, so I've been searching for answers. I'll test again since symptoms are still so persistent. I will definitely update!

With periods etc, it is possible to still bleed and be pregnant, with my daughter (now 10, omg im old) i found out i was pregnant with her 12weks into pregnancy.
that was because i was having periods, but they changed, not lasting very long, delayed before they did show up, feeling like i permanently had pmt cramps, wasnt heavy bleeding, just light pinkish. So the 3rd time this happened to me, i did a clearblue test, it was a major BFP! (No FRER then) which was funny cos i was getting all sorts of tests done at docs, blood (negative) urine (negative) one doc even checked my colon cos of tummy pains (evil woman!) So when i sprinted to the docs with roughly about 6 tests saying positive, he felt around my tummy and told me he could feel uterous etc n that only happens roughly 11-12 weeks of pregnancy. he was right too lol.
A very confusing time, but was amazing to know that i wasnt insane too.
The permanent Tummy ache was the reason i was going to the docs, that was making me feel sick and sometimes i even was, my eating and everything changed because of it too. At first i though that it was maybe the stresses of work just messing with my body. i was only 19 at the time. But she turned 10 this month and i wouldnt swap her for the world lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->