Possible pregnancy/implantation?

Lil_bit

Reaction score
Hi everyone!:)
I'm concerned I could be pregnant but not quite sure and I'm waiting to see if I start my period at all or if it would happen to just be late.
I had my last period August 27 - September 2. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 5 th day and he ejactulated in me. I just got done lightly bleeding/ spotting September 9-12. I have lost appetite of some foods because they just don't sound good to me or I couldn't finish eating what I was eating because I would start to feel like I'd throw it up but didn't. For example, I was eating ribs and could only eat 2 because of the fact just stated. I have been hungry many times throughout the day and more hungry than usual. As well as very hungry at regular meal times if I don't eat throughout the day. My lower back is uncomfortable. My lower abdomen and bladder area is also uncomfortable and I can't lay on it because of it being uncomfortable with having weird cramps and pains. I have been very gassy. I have also been bloated like I'm on my period but I'm not. I have just started being constipated. I've had a few headaches and been more tired than usual. I'm suppose to start my next period September 20. What do y'all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->