possible pregnancy??

lazriley

Reaction score
Hi there I am ttc I had my nexplanon implant taken out 28/3/2014 and I started my period 3/5/2014 which lasted a week obviously we have been trying iv had some waves of feeling sick and cramps aswell as been drained. Af was due yesterday but hasn't came. After intercourse last night there was the smallest amount of bright pink blood and slight cramping but no more since that. I been taking tests all week and they have all come back as negative even this morning. I'm desperately hoping I am pregnant but the negative tests are putting doubt in my mind x

Hi, my dates match yours and I have only just got a very faint positive HPT yesterday and today, so I think there is still time for us this month :thumbup:

Thankyou keeping fingers crossed for both of us :) I thought there was a faint line on one test this morning but then it kind of dissapeared lol know that sounds weird but it was there then it went up to the other line lol was just a streak of purple don't really know what to make of that

I also think I may have a water infection I had an increase in discharge which turned milky white roughly two weeks ago that hasn't really changed but now it's starting to develop a not very nice smell to it praying it's not just an infection thats making me late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->