Possible Pregnancy?

missymolly629

Reaction score
I'm gonna give a lotta info, so, bear with me...

I'm 18 and not married, so my boyfriend and I have been doing the pull-out method b/c I'm not on birth control. I know, I know, not the brightest thing ever, but it has worked for us. However, 2 weeks ago, he pulled out, wiped off, and then stuck it back in. Now, this was a few days after my scheduled time for ovulation, and I know there's really only a tiny chance of getting pregnant based on both of these facts. I also haven't had any real symptoms of pregnancy. BUT!
At this point I'm 5 days late for my period, and I started out having some pinkish and yellowy discharge around the time my period should've started, and it has kinda continued since then, every once in a while the discharge is more brown than yellow. There was one day where it was really dark brown with a bit of blood, but that was it. Also, I've been having looser stools than normal, which I heard isn't a "normal" symptom of pregnancy, but isn't worth a trip to the ER either. And I've been having a hard time concentrating. Obviously that could be due to thinking about being pregnant, but I feel like it's getting a little excessive.
I haven't had sore breasts or unusual fatigue or weird food cravings/aversions, but I also know that those can start later in pregnancy and some women don't really experience it at all. (I've done some research! lol)
Anyways, I guess I just want some outside opinions. I have a doctors appointment on tuesday, but whatever. And, would it be worth it to take a pregnancy test, say, tomorrow? If it's been 2 weeks, wouldn't the hormones show up?

I'm obviously new at this whole thing and I didn't feel like looking up all the abbreviations for things. :) so, ideas?

You would most definitely get a reliable positive/negative result if you test any time now. Morning, nighttime, it wouldn't matter the hormone hpt's look for would be present in your urine by now.

Agreed, you could probably test at any time of the day by now but definitely make sure you wait a few hours between pees since every woman's body is different and the concentrations aren't the same for every woman.

Looser stools are not a symptom of pregnancy but that's really all in how you look at things. Whenever I get my AF, I tend to have WAY looser stools...because of the cramping in my uterus. If you're uterus is expanding, it stands to reason that that cramping can cause it as well. Pregnancy really causes constipation a bit later down the road because of your body's changed usage of fluids.

Good luck! And FXed for you, whatever you are hoping for!

Id say you would know by now from a test. I think that your stressing some and that can make your periods wacky or if you havint been having sex long the hormones can mess it up but sometimes are period are just messed up and thats it, do you have any free clinics to go get a test and and some birth control for free? most places do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->