• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible Stomach Issue?

C

CMarie

Hi all :) Not sure where else to post this so here it goes . .

I've been experiencing a few odd symptoms & although I'm planning a trip to a doctor, I just wanted some input. Since Monday (so going on 6 days) I've been experiencing weird "bubble popping" sensations in my lower abdomen and around my belly button. They're not very strong, but strong enough that they get my attention when I'm at work. They'll usually come one at a time throughout the day. Along with those sensations, I've noticed a decrease in my appetite and I've been getting more headaches. This week alone I think I've had 3 or 4 which is very unusual for me. I've also been a bit constipated :blush: I still go every 2 days or so, but it's just "slow" so to speak (sorry if tmi).

My last period started on July 23 and went until July 25, so it was shorter than usual and a bit lighter, but not too light & it came right on time. I did have a miscarriage in May so I wasn't sure if this was related to the miscarriage at all or not.

What do you ladies think? I doubt I'm pregnant (since I got my period), but I'm wondering if it's maybe a stomach bug or something?

Sorry hun- no great input. Really hard to know for sure with tummy stuff-- as it could be signs of different things. Hopefully it's just an upset tummy and will pass soon. I've always struggled with tummy issues- had lots of doc visits when I was younger, they didnt' help, just told me all was fine and threw meds my way for acid reflux issues... I finally saw a naturopathic doc and that really helped a lot. For me, when I'm "off balance" my body doesn't process food well and cause me tummy upset-- so I just have to be careful about the foods I eat (to a point). If this is not something you've dealt with long term though, then most likely just a bug of some sort... hope it's sorted soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->