• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible thrush.No period?

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi girls i wonderd if anyone out there has had this.
I think iv had a bit of thrush. no cott cheese like discharge but thin and watery but hardly nothing slightly itchy sometimes.

My period was arriving on cd 21 since having the baby today is cd28 and no period took a test first responce and neg,I`v only had sex 4-5 times.But last week i had egg white cervical mucus on cd21,SO i dont know whats going on.:cry:

I'm not sure, but it sounds like your cycle has gotten a bit messed up. Do you know what might have caused the thrush, because antibiotics can mess up your cycle and lead to thrush?
Eugh, I hate thrush so much. I hope you're feeling better soon.

I`m just using the cream.Not sure whats caused it never had it x

if you read the early pregnancy sites some of them state that thrush is a sign of pregnancy lots of women suffer only when they are pregnant, perhaps you just need to give it a bit longer hun , your hcg might not be high enough just yet and imbedding happened late for you. Wish you all the best xx

I`m just using the cream.Not sure whats caused it never had it x

If it doesn't clear up using the cream, see your pharmacist. The pessaries and oral capsules are both really good (but possibly not if you're pregnant!).

Yes I agree with tattoo, if it doesnt clear up, see the pharmacist, or your Dr. It is also one of them things that you can get while your pregnant....I have had it most of the way through on 2 out of 5 of my pregnancies, what a nighmare it can be too.....

I got my period and thrush gone phew ,thanks all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->