Possible to ovulate on CD28?

danniemum2be

♥️
Reaction score
Really confused, quite new to the whole OPK’s, i also have PCOS so my periods aren't completely regular or reliable with cycles ranging from 29 to 56 days. Averaging around 32-36 days. Ive been doing OPK’s twice a day since CD 16 this month and monitoring CM. I assumed i’d just not ovulated this month and started getting cramps on friday, however my OPK’s have also been getting darker and yesterday it was positive. Tested morning, lunchtime and evening and all 3 were positive and showed up really quickly but i also had EWCM so im pretty sure ive ovulated. Cant re-test either today as sods law ive used the last one. But is it possible to ovulate that late in a cycle?? Or could it just be a LH surge before AF or down to the PCOS. So confused...
Thanks in advance xx

Very possible to O on cd 28, I did on cd27 for this pregnancy. I was delayed due to breastfeeding. Are you having any signs of O?

Very possible to O on cd 28, I did on cd27 for this pregnancy. I was delayed due to breastfeeding. Are you having any signs of O?

Ive never really been great at telling when im ovulating but deffinitely had loads of EWCM the past 2 days and some cramping. Praying thats the case and we’ve caught that egg xx

Definitely sounds like ovulation to me. Good luck!

I ovulated on CD44 last month so it's definitely possible :dohh: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->