possible vfbfp after 5 day spotting? :confused:

Blooper

Reaction score
Hey guys. If I don't count the brown/pink spotting I got a day late for AF(which was off and on for 5 days), I'd be on 19 dpo. I kept feeling off throughout the day so I took a test yesterday morning and evening, thought I was just seeing the indent or something.

Now I have taken a test with fmu, and...am I seeing something?

I've tweaked the test and I'm positive its there..can someone else look too so I know I'm not just a crazy woman!?

(I've included the original and my tweaked: pixlr with vibrance turned up and hagrid effect, nothing else)

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 40
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 30
I see something on your test !.
Did the line appear within the time limit , if not I’d re test. I’ve had some pretty convincing Evaps .

Good luck !

I see something but i think possibly evap as i think at 19dpo it would be much clearer. Maybe grab a frer? Good luck.

If the strange period I got was implantation from O'ing late, maybe it would still be light?

I did a test with SMU and I think I got a broken test, dye run, but some dye did stick to the bottom of the test strip :confused: I've included a photo.

I keep looking at my FMU test and now I don't know if I am just imagining things :wacko:

Attachments

• dyerun1done.jpg
    dyerun1done.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 32
I see that! If you weren't tracking ovulation and are earlier than 19dpo it's definitely possible!

I'm comparing my older tests of the same brand and I can't really see lines on the old 'negative' ones. I'm going to buy a 2 pack of a different brand, I saved both my FMU and SMU of today :blush:

Good luck , look forward to the pics!

Things got a bit weirder for me today.

I took a test with FMU and saw a line before the dye finished running. I nearly jumped out of my skin!

I waited a few minutes to let the dye settle and ran to get my camera.

I took this photo (and many others):
https://i.imgur.com/4tZaz7u.jpg

The line was very visible in person, even at arms length. It was thick pink/purple and had a faint color, but I could see it clearly.

I looked at it for at least 20 minutes, just admiring it while I thought of how to bring it up to the man.

I heard him get out of bed so I hid the test for about 20 minutes, then snuck it out with me to walk the dog.

Imagine my shock when the test now looked..negative :confused:

Here is a picture of what it looks like now:
https://i.imgur.com/i6Ws742.jpg

If you look closely you can still see a line, but not like it was before.

I know you shouldnt look at tests after the time is up, but I've never seen a positive disappear after 30+ minutes either :confused:

Have I been hit with a crazy evap or faulty test?

Your pics arent showing Blooper :(

I've removed the code and left the urls, hopefully they can be clicked!

In my opinion I see lines on every test!! I think it would be unlikely you had evaps on all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->