• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post c section pain

Scarlettsmum8

Reaction score
Hi are there any mums out their who had c section that still experience pain. It's been 11 weeks since mine and past few days I've been experiencing serious back pain it started when the epidural went in and has spread across my lower back. I can't sit up and I'm in agony when I pick up or set down my baby. It only eases when I'm lying down which isn't particle with a baby or when I'm walking about.

So I'm just curious if anyone else has had this problem?

I had a fair bit of pain after, but not as bad as what you're saying, I still get back pain now though, 8 months on, I say to my husband that I've never been the same since!

Perhaps speak to your doctor if the pain is really bad?

X

Been to docs just gave me painkillers which aren't particularly working and if pain continues I've to go bk. they said it shouldn't be anything to do with the epidural

I had pain where the epidural was and still get slight pain now, I've found it very common amoung c section mummies. I was in a lot of pain afterwards but that was from over doing it! Make sure ur drinking lots of water to keep urself hydrated and if the pain doesn't get any better go back to the doctors. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->