Post erased

BigZai

Reaction score
I scared my dog he is ok it seemed to bother people so i erased my post

poor thing :(, Now wonder he jumped.

poor thing :(, Now wonder he jumped.

Yea after I did it i thought "why the heck would I think that would be funny???"
I deserved a bloody nose. The last time he got scared like that some snow fell off a tree and it landed behind him.

I made it up to him i gave him a ham bone

I don't get how you can have an urge to scare him :shrug: hope he's ok and I do hope your nose is alright but I've got to agree you did deserve it.

youre lucky he didnt bite you tbh... im guessing you won't be doing anything like that again coz it wasn't a very nice thing to do :nope:

He is ok and so am I my nose still hurts and hes on my bed with a ham bone

That reminds me of a time I found a halloween mask, and I called my dog over, I was sitting on the floor, around a corner from where, I was holding the mask out and when she walked around the corner she jumped so high! I didn't think it was going to scare her! The mask had been on the ground and she had seen it many times! She forgot about it a second later when she saw me sitting there and same over wagging.

That reminds me of a time I found a halloween mask, and I called my dog over, I was sitting on the floor, around a corner from where, I was holding the mask out and when she walked around the corner she jumped so high! I didn't think it was going to scare her! The mask had been on the ground and she had seen it many times! She forgot about it a second later when she saw me sitting there and same over wagging.

Its kinda like when you want to scare your best friend you never think they are going to cry and you quickly make up

Poor dog :nope: why would you want to scare him?! :wacko:

You wanted to scare your blind dog? I'm sorry but I just don't get it :shrug:

Not meaning to be horrid. honestly. But your post is a little hard to read comfortably :nope:

Do hope your nose is ok now tho :flower:

Aww, bless him!.... TBH though, I don't know why you've told us on here. You're not going to get any simpathy, despite the fact that I'm sure everyone on here has done something they regret :hugs: x

ah poor dog!

why would you scare him like that? especially with a growl? i might be a bit niave here but wasnt it a bit silly considering hes blind AND yr baby was there??

sorry i dont want to sound mean but that was mean.

I wasnt looking for sympathy or pitty just sharing something that happened to me this is a place to do that and yes i regret it but my dog is fine he is a very blessed dog who is well taken care of and he is my best friend hes my dog. I did not expect him to act like that i expected him to just jump a little and then be ok. Instead he freaked out but he was ok. If it bothers you guys so much ill erase my post
But he is a great dog who is well taken care of and he is ok

I'm sure you meant him no harm hun.. I feel a bit sorry for you here as clearly you love your dog. I can understand people thinking you were out of order scaring him like that but I'm sure you wasn't doing it maliciously..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->