• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

post iud problems, nursing or could it be im expecting?

NatalieBelle

Reaction score
After my son was born May of 2013 I chose to get the mirena fitted. All was dandy for almost a year. No periods which was great. But the headaches and phantom kicks were bothering me and I decided I just wasn't comfortable having something plastic inside of my body. So I got it removed the end of this past April. No spotting or period for close to a month and a half. June 11 I received a very normal 5 day period so I expected it this month around the same time. I ovulated what I've read to be a very fertial ov the week before expected period had sex with dh 3 days before expected period and now I am 11 days late. Cervix feels closed but not sure. It keeps moving up and down not super hard though. I am still nursing my 14 mo whom doesn't care for solids (spitting image of health aside from not eating much of anything else other than breast milk) I've taken numerous test all negative white cm, back aches, headaches, weird dreams and fatigued. So should I not worry and assume its the "crash" from IUD? Is nursing preventing my period from coming or could I be pregnant and my hormones be to low yet? I try to keep in mind that I tested negative with my son for a week or two but knew I was pregnant, just couldn't shake the feeling...I'm just to stubborn to go to doc..

Well I started this morning so I suppose this is a void post anyways and it wasn't much help since no one said anything...soooo alright then :/ no baby here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->