post nasal drip & reflux

SeaShells

Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi all..:flower:
I started suffering with bad acid reflux and sinus problems in my 3rd trimester...i am now 9 weeks pp and still having problems. My gp said sinus & reflux are connected. Im taking reflux medicine which 'touch wood ' is helping and have just started a nasal spray. The main problem is the post nasal drip~constant lump or feeling like something stuck in my throat, its driving me crazy!! I was wandering if anyone else has had these problems and could answer a few Qs...

When & how did it go? being the main Q...

Thanks for reading xx

Anyone??? Just want some hope that it will go...feeling really down with it x

hi, I've had both of these problems you are describing since I was 12 years old, so I've been battling for a long time. The only thing that has ever helped get rid of my post nasal drip was salt water! I have something called a nasal kettle, which you can probably find at your local pharmacy, all you have to do is fill it with a water and salt solution, then lift it while in one of your nostrils. The solution drips down the back of your throat and helps to clear up the mucus. I know it doesn't sound pleasant, and it really isn't either, but the salt breaks down the mucus, do this on both sides! And after a couple days of doing this whenever my post nasal drip starts to flare up, it goes away completely. A pretty simple and cheap solution really. I hope you feel better soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->