Post numbers

ZoMo

Reaction score
I post lots of times on this site but for some reason it has stopped totalling up my posts. It will now only note an extra post in my post numbers if I post in a completely separate thread. I regularly follow one particular thread but it will not count any posts I make in that thread. It seems that it will only count the very first post I make into a thread and no more within the same thread. Please can anybody help?

it depends what thread it is... some sections have post counts switched off, gaming for example. x

The other women on the thread I am on still have their posts counting up, its a regular thread - not gaming or anything like that. Must be a problem with my profile.

Just looking now, it hasnt moved on this one either. It seems it only ever counts the first entry into any thread and nothing on any of them afterwards. Very odd!

No, posts in the help section dont count i dont think.

As for the other one, I have no idea :shrug: Maybe a mod or admin can help :)

Post counst are turned off on the 'General' board within 'Groups and Discussions'. You friend will be posting on other sections of the forum for her post count to increase.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->