Post Office

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Sorry im going to have a moan.

Stupid post office have lost a parcel of mine and can only refund me the initial cost of the postage because apparently only special delivery or recorded delivery items are insured :growlmad:

So im out of poacket first on the postage in the first place (only a cheap item so i didnt ask the lady for much postage) then now i feel like i should refund her the money she gave me in the first place.

It was only a small item so the lady sent it as a gift payment so paypal can be no help. I know it makes sence to pay paypal normal not gifted but when items are so cheap it bugs me lol.

Sorry just needed a rant

:growlmad::growlmad:

I hate hte PO with a passion, i send everything RD because i was so sick of them losing stuff. :grr:

I would refund the lady, your good deed for the day. :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

V xxxx

this happened to me this week , its so annoying though, i just refunded the bnb member on here , it was only a few £s.

Are you sure that's the case? I've had things go missing with something sent 'standard parcels' with no insurance paid for and they refunded me for it. They will only refund the cost of the postage unless you have your original receipt from when you bought the item (they don't care how much you sold it for, just what the sender paid for it in the first place), but they will accept a paypal printout as a receipt. With mine, it didn't even say what I'd bought, just the amount I paid for it and they accepted it and refunded me for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->