Post your healthy meals of the day!

Katy Bug

Reaction score
Hello! I've just started working out at the gym last week and last Saturday started drinking more water and cutting out sodas and tea. I had to buy "Healthy Balance" juice because it has WAY less sugar (I drink juice in the morning). I tend to be a picky eater but I am totally willing to try new things. So tomorrow I'm going to the store and buying totally healthy foods to cook.

So my healthy dinner for tomorrow? Baked chicken with asparagus. Anything I should add to it? I plan on a sandwich for lunch and a protein shake for breakfast. Anything in between will be nuts and fruit for light snacking.

Now post your daily meal and let's share our healthy meals with each other!

Sounds like a fab idea :)

My health meal today is the soup I made out of stock cube, pot, carrot, parsnips, lentils, chili and garlic.

Was Yummy.

xxx

My absolute favourite is a breakfast food.. I mix a cup of rolled oats (roughly) and a cup of lemon flavoured greek yoghurt, any flavour is good.

It's SO tasty :)

I also love omelettes for a quick and healthy dinner :thumbup:

You just got to try this its amazing https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2121655/smoky-pork-and-black-bean-tacos

Hello! I've just started working out at the gym last week and last Saturday started drinking more water and cutting out sodas and tea. I had to buy "Healthy Balance" juice because it has WAY less sugar (I drink juice in the morning). I tend to be a picky eater but I am totally willing to try new things. So tomorrow I'm going to the store and buying totally healthy foods to cook.

So my healthy dinner for tomorrow? Baked chicken with asparagus. Anything I should add to it? I plan on a sandwich for lunch and a protein shake for breakfast. Anything in between will be nuts and fruit for light snacking.

Now post your daily meal and let's share our healthy meals with each other!

Too many calories in the bread for your sandwich for lunch.

Breakfast i usually have oatmeal. Plain, but sweetened with splenda, an cinnamon on top. Or I have cereal. I also have a fruit like cantaloupe or banana.

Lunch is soup or salad.

Dinner is a meat portion, chicken, steak or whatever, and veggies. Maybe a small amount of rice, potatoes or noodles. Depends how long I worked out.

Snacks are pretzels and mustard, reduced fat wheat thins or fruit.

Been 10 days for me so far eating like this. Thought it was going to be harder, but it really isn't.

I also cut out sodas, i pretty much only drink Crystal Light or coffee with sugar free creamer.

A typical day for me would be:

Breakfast: weetabix
Snack: banana/yogurt
Lunch: ryevitas, fruit/yoghurt
Snack:something from ww range
Dinner: chilli con carne on a jacket potato

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members