posted this in TTC but thought better here, EKK GYNACOLOGIST

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
ive got an appointment to see a gynacologist due to loosing the baby. what do they tend to do on your first appointment does anyone know? going by my usual cycle length im due my AF around the 20/21 nov and my appointments the 25 nov so hopefully i will have stopped bleeding by then incase he wants to check me out eek
i dont know what to expect and and crapping myself basically as ive never had one before and i dont even know why im having one, i wasnt told i had to have one it just came out of the blue.
can anyone advise me on what might happen and what it might be for? xx

The doctor will probably do a pelvic exam, to ensure that your uterus is returning to it's pre-pregnancy size. You might even get an ultrasound to make sure there is nothing left inside (checking to make sure you won't need a d&c). Just relax, everything will be fine :hugs:

I agree, try not to stress about it! It's a good thing that you're being checked out, I wish I'd had a follow up. The exam isn't nearly as uncomfortable as you'd think, just try to relax.

thank you for the advice ladies, really helped me to calm down.
hopefully i will get the all clear to actively start trying again as i will be at the start of a new cycle only 5 days away from OV :happydance: fingers crossed! :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->