Posterior Baby - Success with Miles Circuit?

redneckhippy

Reaction score
So at my MW appointment today, she said that baby is fortunately head down, but unfortunately, right posterior, which I guess is not a good position for giving birth. She gave me exercises called the Miles Circuit to do that should help the baby get in the correct position. Just wondering if anyone has tried this or has tried other ways to get baby to turn anterior and if it was successful?

Hi there!

I'm not sure what the miles circuit is, but..

My little guy was right posterior and engaged right up until a few days ago at my last appt. Prior to that my midwife told me to stand with my legs shoulder width apart and rock side to side or in a figure 8 motion whenever possible. She also told me to get on the bed on all 4's tuck my bum in and rock side to side. I done all of this for a few days, had my appt yesterday and he's no longer posterior, so it works :)

I just keep doing it every now and then to try to make sure he doesn't try to wiggle back over there :) hope this helps. I've never looked, but I've seen lots of women suggest the spinning babies website, you could try that too!

Best of luck xx

I hope it works. An extra long and painful labor doesn't sound fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->