Postpartum cycles and TTC

A

AndreZZ

I've posted about this kinda stuff before but I feel like I need some assurance here. I had my second postpartum cycle and my luteal phase was quite short again (although slightly longer than my first postpartum luteal phase). My question is any ladies out there have short postpartum luteal phases that regulated themselves with time? Feelin super stressed..

Mine was 4 days one cycle , then 7, then 10 and 14. I don't really ovulate but I get a surge which is similar. It definitely is working it's way through. It's a return to fertility rather than an on/off

Mine was 4 days one cycle , then 7, then 10 and 14. I don't really ovulate but I get a surge which is similar. It definitely is working it's way through. It's a return to fertility rather than an on/off

Thanks for the reply that makes me feel better:). Another question for you, how do you know you aren't ovulating? I'm getting positive opk's and ewcm (trying to chart bbt but tough with my LO still waking so my readings aren't very accurate).

Blood tests and opk, I seem to get a surge but not enough to ovulate

Oh I see, so you get positive opk's I assume then and ewcm just no ovulation yet? Sorry for so many questions I'm debating whether to get bloodwork done

No, they go dark but not positive then fade away. Worth getting a 7 dpo bloodtest if you want to check.

Ya doesn't hurt, thanks so much for your responses really appreciate it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->