Postpartum Pooch/ Crunches?

gracie97

Reaction score
So, DS is almost 10 months old. About 2-3 months ago, I started working out again- nothing major, just 25 minutes on the elliptical and maybe 5 minutes of crunches and ab exercises my husband taught me. But, I swear, my stomach looks poochier than ever! Has this happened to anyone else? I doubt I've seriously bulked up those ab muscles in such a short time that they're now protruding, and I don't think I have a significant diastasis.

Oh! And yeah, I checked, there is not another bun in the oven pushing everything out. :)

Sorry can't really help but all I know is that I do 50 crunches a day, have done for about 2 months now and don't see any difference :(....... Then I get the poochy look like you exlained and I feel like crap :dohh: Vicious circle!

Good to know someone else is in the same boat! I was so proud of myself for working out and I have to say I'm not impressed with the results. Think maybe I should just go back to taking the kids on wagon rides for exercise. :)

I did 300 a day for a few months, didn't help one bit.

I'm losing weight now, with the hope of being able to get a tummy tuck by the end of the year because seriously I look seven months pregnant still, people keep asking me when my baby's due and he's two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->