Potty training

B

bv82

Mia poops on the clock and I know exactly when she pees, so
at the suggestion of two grandmothers I am gonna attempt potty training soon.
Anyone else tried so early?

they usually say around 2... or when baby can tell you she or he has poo'd or wee'd or wants too..

My mom potty trained my brother and I very young Im pretty sure she told me the other night less than a yr old we were or maybe just a little over a year. I think as soon as you can start (and they take to it) then do it....if they seem hesitant or upset then leave it for a while and try again. She'll go when she is ready. Now I have to ask my mom again, will let you know what she says!! lol xx

I knew a woman who had her daughter potty trained at 10 months. She could only crawl at that time, but would crawl to the potty and then her mom would put her on. A lot of kids around here are starting to potty train at 15 months and do fairly well. My son is 18 months and we just started. He usually takes my hand and takes me to the bathroom, or he goes to the bathroom and waits for me to open up the door. They don't need to talk to get potty trained. And if you know when they normally go to the bathroom there is nothing wrong with putting them on the potty. Good luck!

Katie was 14 months jake was 20 months but ethan is 22months and no way interested in any form lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->