PpPrenatals make my baby spit up

Dk1234

Mom to Coen
Reaction score
Anyone else notice this? Should I stop them?

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion, given that they need time to absorb into your body and don't go 'directly' to the baby.

Also, by 'spit up' what do you mean? All infants spit up, so I'm curious as to the link you're making here. <3

Li know what normal spit up is this isn't normal. This is maybe an ounce after every feed. My dr told me this can happen with my first something about the minerals. My 1st son hid my prenatal a and when I found them I started taking them. Not the next day but the day after the spit up started. I took then for 3 days, the day after I stopped spit up completely calmed down. Don't know what else it could be. Haven't changes my diet

I didn't mean to insult you or anything. I just have never heard of it before so wanted to make sure I had details right. That is crazy. :( So is it just the A, or all vitamins altogether? What does the doctor say about stopping the A? I imagine if you eat foods that have it but aren't soaked in it, you should be fine, and maybe it would help LO too?

I didn't mean to insult you or anything. I just have never heard of it before so wanted to make sure I had details right. That is crazy. :( So is it just the A, or all vitamins altogether? What does the doctor say about stopping the A? I imagine if you eat foods that have it but aren't soaked in it, you should be fine, and maybe it would help LO too?

I have t spoke to my dr this time. When my son was sick when he was a newborn we discussed this but he was just sick, but since she had mentioned this before, it came to mind. It's an all in one prenatal. I haven't tried another brand or anything this is just the Walmart cheapie. I'm gonna try them again because I thought it may have been that he just got off a growth spurt and maybe he just upped my supply too much. But if I can't take the prenatal will he still get all the nutrients he needs? He will wont he? I just may suffer right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->