Practice "birds and bees" talk

codegirl

Mom to Big E & little e
Reaction score
So DH decided to have a little "birds and bees" talk with Sprout the other night and it went something like this (he was assuming at that point that Sprout was a boy, long story)....

"Well there are 2 kinds of women in the world Sprout. There are birds that are going to expect you to sit on the egg for a while and help out while they go out and help support the nest. Then there are the bees and these queens will stay home but will assume your a drone and make you do a lot of work. Pick carefully Sprout, pick carefully"

I swear he's getting sillyer and sillyer as this pregnancy progresses!

SILLY YES!!!
BUT HILARIOUS!!!!
hahaha.
that's great...
definitely something I have to repeat!!! Lol.

Hahahhahaaa loved it :) .

Now some one please help me explain to my very inquizative 3 year old little girl how this baby appeared in my belly button . She told her teachers shes having a baby and its going to get cut out !!! . When i asked her how " her baby got there " , She said " Mummy it came in my belly button " . Ohhh what she has to learn lol . xxxx

Hahaha, cool, that would have had me in stiches.

Mummymadness, i know how you feel, my kids think i ate it and thats how it got there.

hmmm.. I'll check with DH. I'm sure he could come up with some creative explination, he seems to have developed a talent for that :D

Let me know his reccomendations then hun lol , If i had taken his approach at talking to bump , I wouldnt have theese sticky questions now lol .
I am still amazed at how i got this baby in through my outy belly button lol , Ill let layla think that for a hwile longer yet , Shes at the ages when you try to explain anything all i get is "Why" Coz i say so "Why" Thats just how things happen darling "Why" , Lol you get the drift lol . xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you guys crack me up! That was seriously the funniest thing I have heard! *she says as she gets up off the floor and wipes her eyes*

Im just glad that my little boy 2 1/2 is not talking yet! :lol: But how cute at the same time! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->