Pram / car seat advice- where to begin!

Rosesrred

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm expecting around xmas and need to get a travel system sorted!
Realistically I won't be doing much walking other than round shops, the odd park trip. I have older children so there will be a lot of in and out of car doing pick ups and drop offs! So ideally want a light car seat that I can get in and out of car quickly and easily!
Does anyone have any recommendations of travel systems? I also don't want to spend an absolute fortune!! Probably no more than £800!
Thanks!!

for 800 or under you will have so much choice i would suggest going to mothercare and trying out a few ;)

I would go in somewhere and try them out. I was really picky with what I wanted so I am glad I tested things out first. I currently have a graco one its been useful and beat the crap out of it lol.

Not sure if you are in the UK or not but I found John Lewis a lot more knowledgable and helpful than mother care, personally. Definitely get out there and try some. I have an Uppababy vista and I haven't got a single complaint about it. Easy to put up and down - have even done it with one hand at a push. Fairly light weight and great size basket underneath.

I've gone with the Babystyle Oyster 2 city bronze limited addition. It's pretty light but also pretty sturdy and I've read good reviews. I went to babies r us and tried it out before finding it second hand for half the price!

I've just gone for the 3 in 1 from quinny. I had it with DD and it was brilliant . So it was an easy choice this time around .xx

Def go and try them out somewhere. I had a bugaboo last time and loved it but it was quite large in the boot, we have a big car so it's ok though. This time around I'm hoping to go for silver cross wayfarer, uppababy vista, I candy or a joolz...

Def research, go in review sites and see what people say about pros and cons. And at the end of the day after around 12 months you will
Likely end up with a cheap Maclaren stroller anyway because they are so much easier!

I've got the iCandy Apple2Pear from my first baby and it was brilliant. I also know lots of people with the Uppababy Vista which is slightly cheaper :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->