Pram Rage!!!!

v2007

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onscious-bus-fellow-parent-prams-collide.html

The fact no one helped her and some even laughed is dispicable and the doctors even think it caused her to have a miscarriage.

V xxx

I'm not sure who is more disgusting, the nutter who attacked that poor lady, or all the people on the bus who did nothing. I can't imagine wittnessing an attack like that and turning a blind eye. It really beggars belief :shrug: I can't get my head around it! To not even come forward after the event as well! Surely they know who was driving the bus though? How can they not get a statement off the driver? x

That story is shocking you would of thought in a bus full of people some one would have treid to help. I hope karma bites them all back, disgraceful they wouldn't even give a statement to the police. Why does no one care anymore?

Oh my. I live near Kingston where the bus was going!
I think its disgusting that nobody called! What does it say about this country.
And that man is awful!

Thats right by me and I never heard anything about it.
Its disgusting that no one helped but in a world where you can get stabbed just for opening your mouth at the wrong time its sad that most times its safer not to help :(

Sounds unhinged, if it hadn't been about the pram she would of probably attacked someone else about another matter

I'm not sure who is more disgusting, the nutter who attacked that poor lady, or all the people on the bus who did nothing. I can't imagine wittnessing an attack like that and turning a blind eye. It really beggars belief :shrug: I can't get my head around it! To not even come forward after the event as well! Surely they know who was driving the bus though? How can they not get a statement off the driver? x

Yes they have to know who the driver was because they got CCTV from the bus for the photo they released, didn't they?

I have to say, if I had Joseph with me I wouldn't have stepped in physically, but I would have called the police on my mobile and I would have given a statement afterwards.

I recently called the police to a fight in town (a man rowing with his girlfriend and then attacking a male passerby who stopped to help) but with Joseph in the pram there was no way I was going to get more involved and risk his safety.

The photo they have is very good and I would hope they could find him from it. What he did is disgusting.

That's disgusting.
If I had Joshua with me I would have sat back but definately phoned the police and given a statement. If I didn't have Joshua it would depend on the cirumstances. No way could me, a 17 year old, 5ft 5 girl take on a full grown 5ft 10 man. No way. I'd of died. However, I would make it known what was happening, knowin I was calling the police and tried to get people to help.

This is disgusting!! i cannot believe not ONE person helped them!! and the driver carried on driving :shock: what kind of a world do we live in?! :cry:

Thats shocking :nope:
But tbh, i might not have called the police if i was in that situation, for fear of being turned on myself. She was turned on over a pushchair collision :shrug:
But i would definitely give a statement afterwards.
Im shocked :(

That would never happen here... ever.. It's madness that the bus continued on driving and people were laughing as it happened... :nope:

Someone on the comments bit of the page questions whether this was an unprovoked attack or if she said something provocative? WTF? Even if she did say something rude (which we can't know as everyone was too cowardly to give a witness statement) tat does not give anyone the right to beat someone else!!

:shock: that is so bad. Why has it taken three months to get in the newspapers too?

I live not far from where the bus goes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->