Prams and carpets!

Louby

Reaction score
Hi girls.

We have a cream carpet in our hall :dohh: and starting to worry now about when I'm bringing the pram in and out, its going to be so manky.

Weve got a door mat but our hallway is quite long, what do you all do/ use?

xxx

We have laminate so it's not a problem for us but in places like wilkinson's etc you can get clear plastic wipe down runners for hallways that would be ok? I can't think of the name at the moment, I'll try & google then come back :dohh:

Quick google and a link to eBay, this is what I meant;

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=180612560711

that would be perfect!

Thank you xx

My SIL has a plastic runner thing for her carpet. We're going to replace our hall carpet with wooden flooring for exactly this purpose! We were going to put down another carpet, but just thought this morning that wipe clean would be much more practical. Suppose I should get used to a wipe-clean life :rofl:

Just be warned though, wooden flooring gets scratched then it looks worse sometimes! That's what's happened to ours :(

Glad to help, Louby! :thumbup:

We use this runner too. When its finished with, I shake it outside, then roll it up & keep it in the porch. It's fab!

In our old house we had a plastic runner but when we opened the door, it pushed it out of the way so it didnt work. In this house we use the back door and just take the pram straight into the kitchen. :)

we have a plastic runner in our hall way, its long enough to keep the pram on and i can wipe it clean on days that it rains so the buggy doesnt get our carpet dirty x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->