Pray for me please!

NSGARCIA

Reaction score
So on the 15th I had a lot of ewcm. DH and I DTD the day before, that day, the day after that and the day after (hey we're still newlyweds lol, believe it or not we slowed down A LOT) I'm irregular but my cycles have been 31 - 33 days. But what's weird is, after seeing the EWCM I realized I hadn't seen that in a LONG time. Not since I had my MC in December. So I don't think I have been ovulating. For some reason something told me to use an ovulation calculator and put in a 29 day cycle and I calculated to the same time I had the ewcm! So I'm really praying that it caught this time because if it didn't I'm gonna have to wait 6-8 months or more to try again because my hubby is away in another state working and getting everything set up to move me and my daughter into a new place. So I will be completely and utterly HEARTBROKEN. So I'm really praying hard that it worked.

Weird thing... I was sitting in the bathroom praying that I was pregnant then I decided I wanted to read some books my mother had in a bag. I reached into the bag and I pulled out a pink book. Get this... The title was "knocked up" I thought that was so weird lol

Also a little while before that I had noticed I had a lot of white creamy /lotiony discharge down there(sorry tmi) and went to look up if vaginal discharge was a sign of pregnancy and for some reason I go to pregnancy app I forgot I had and as soon as I get up there it says under a random facts section "vaginal discharge is a sign of pregnancy"

I'm hoping these are signs from God and not just weird coincidence.

PLEASE SEND A LOT PRAYER MY WAY AND I'LL PRAYER FOR YOU ALSO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->