Prayer for Lexi

Lizkikulwe

Reaction score
O great saint Gerald, beloved servant of Jesus christ, perfect imitator of your meek and humble savior, and devoted child of mother God, entandle within Lexi's heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glaved in your heart and made you an angel of love.

O glorious saint Gerald, because when falsely accused of crime, you did bear, like your divine master, without murmur or complaint, the calumnies of wicked men you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve Lexi from danger and from the excessive pain accompanying childbirth, and shield the child she is carrying, that it may see the light of the day and recieve the purifying and life giving waters of baptism through Jesus christ our lord AMEN.

Bless you, thank you so much. Brought a tear to my eye. That's really lovely of you xx

Thats how deep you are in my heart.
Keep strong dia.

What a sweet thing to do....I'm not a religious person but AMEN!

Lexi, praying for a safe delivery for both you and baby...may everything go well and may you come out smiling and celebrating. Keep strong, the worst has happened :hugs:

so beautiful and yes AMEN to that, I am also praying for healthy baby and for you Lexi to be happy and find peace :hugs:

Such a beautiful thing to do!
Thinking of you and your LO.

Amen! Also.praying for a safe delivery for you and a healthy little.bubba!

Im not religious but amen and good luck lexi xxxx

What a wonderful and thoughtful thread! :thumbup: Amen!

Lots of positive thoughts for the best of luck Lexi :flower::hugs::hugs:

Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby for you lexi :hugs:

Good luck Lexi. May God bless you with a healthy baby to brighten your days.

Much prayers and good blessings to Lexi for her baby and her own health for this delivery and bless your heart too Lizkikulwe for starting this thread for her. You're really so kind. xx

I'm not religious but hoping and praying for lexi and baby, thinking about you all xx

my love is with you lexi and baby

I'm not religious but that was a lovely thought. We're all thinking of you Lexi xxxx

Lord, here our prayers to keep Lexi and her baby safe. Will be thinking of you and baby, Lexi. And though everyone on here (or most) probably live far away, we all are here for you online and spiritually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->