praying for a different poop routine!!!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Jasmine used to poop every morning around 10... which was perfect timing. The only issue is that for about an hour or so before the poop she gets a little whiney...

And since she had the mess up with her food and the reflux, her pooping seemes to have settled at around 3 in the afternoon...

The problem with this is for the life of me I cannot get her to nap now!!!!!! So she ends up extremely cranky at night :( Because she isnt getting enough naptime in the day :(

She wont nap in the morning because she has just slept all night, and I dont want her to go to bed too early because then she gets up too early.

I have the same issue trying to get Renah to nap. I've been aiming at getting her down around 12:30pm. Maybe that might be a good time for her? She'll have been up long enough in the morning and still get enough sleep before she poops?

Only prob with Renah is that she's a little actress and you think shes asleep...put her down and she wakes up immediately!

Brennan went for a time of pooing every morning at 4 am! I thought I was going to go nuts. There is nothing worse than a poopy diaper in the middle of the night. Give it a week or two and it should change.

its funny how they have certain poop times archies is round 11am and 7pm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->