pre-ovulation pains????

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
:hi:I have a question that may seem a bit stupid!:dohh: Can you get pre-ovulation cramping? Like when the follicles are developing?

I am on CD11 and I have been experiencing a bit of sensation on my left abdomen, like really slight ov cramps. I don't usually ovulate till about day 17 (although last month it came 15/16).

I don't know if I have this sensation every month - when you are ttc, it is like you analyse everything you have never noticed before!!!:rofl:

On the other hand, I did eat a lot of cheese yesterday and I sometimes get an upset IBS type pain after eating cheese.

What do you think?

:hi:I have a question that may seem a bit stupid!:dohh: Can you get pre-ovulation cramping? Like when the follicles are developing?

I am on CD11 and I have been experiencing a bit of sensation on my left abdomen, like really slight ov cramps. I don't usually ovulate till about day 17 (although last month it came 15/16).

I don't know if I have this sensation every month - when you are ttc, it is like you analyse everything you have never noticed before!!!:rofl:

On the other hand, I did eat a lot of cheese yesterday and I sometimes get an upset IBS type pain after eating cheese.

What do you think?
I always get O- pains before I O, And I get cramps on one side sometimes both.. And, if you look it up they say u can get it before & after O as well.. Good luck

I'm pretty sure O pains can be pre O pains kinda very close to the time yes :D x

Question............... Has Anyone Experienced Like A Pulled Muscle Type Pain In Their Stomach As An Early Pregnancy Symptom Or Ovulation Pain.

I have been having ov pains, back pains and cramps for the last 4 days. My fertility monitor still not showing a rise in estrogen. :( I don't know why that is.

I have been having ov pains, back pains and cramps for the last 4 days. My fertility monitor still not showing a rise in estrogen. :( I don't know why that is.

Me too hun.

Last night I had the most horrific OV pains, I couldn't move it was so bad. But this morning when I did my 6th OPK this month it came back negative. I think it was just bad wind and that I'm not ovulating this month. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->