Pre Seed...and fertility helpers

VGibs

NTNP=#4 on the way
Reaction score
I just saw an article on Pre Seed lubricant and am wondering if anyone has tried it??? I also saw a thing on fertility tea...has anyone had Doc's who have suggested CAM methods or anything alternative therapy-ish????

We used Preseed. We had been trying for 5 cycles since last m/c. The cycle we used Preseed, we got our BFP. I'm not sure if that was the cause though because our dating scan put us a few days ahead. We got the Preseed a little late and I used it within 24 hours of ovulation but I think we may have gotten our BFP that cycle regardless.

It's really nice though. I did not use the applicators, just used it as a regular lubricant. I also started to take Vitamin B6 and OH took a multivitamin so maybe it was the combination of the changes? And we followed Sperm Meets Egg Plan.

Good luck!

We've tried preseed and conceive plus and the latter gets my vote. Hopefully it's lucky for me this cycle! I'm also having reflexology which is fantastic for stress levels (has really helped me feel like myself again after MC) and is also supposed to help hormonal balance and fertility - hope so! Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->