Pre-TTC Check-Up

Amygdala

Reaction score
Slowly but surely things are getting real. I've got a pre-ttc check-up at the gyno booked for next week. :D It's mainly for checking rubella immunity, although I had this done a while back and am pretty sure I'm ok. They'll also do an ultrasound just to check whether everything is nice and ready for someone moving in. :D I'll also ask about how much folic acid she recommends.
Am I missing anything? Should I ask anything/have anything checked that I'm forgetting?

Hmmm i think you have got everything coverd hun, you could ask to get your iron levels checked?

I'd have a smear and STI test done if you've not had them recently :) Just to check of course! I know I'd really want the reassurance, even though I wouldn't need the STI test as my OH and I lost our virginities to each other, and haven't ever been with anyone else :)

I'd never heard of a pre-TTC check up although it sounds like a very good idea. Congarts that your time has finally arrived and hope all your checks go well :thumbup:

i would def have a smear as someone said and even a chlamydia test - my doctor told me recently it was important so i did it.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->