Pre-wash baby clothes and packing hospital bag

welshsarah

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im 31 weeks this week (woop woop!) Well anyway decided going to pre-wash all the newborn and 0-3 months items. Going to be using Fairy non-bio. Im in a different house from when I had my last two, and we got a bigger house but a little square area for a garden so cant line dry clothes. Are they ok to go in the dryer? xxx Also packing my hospital bag (YES on my third I know basically the norm to take with me) just wondering what everyone is taking with them. Going to get some front opening nighties and pyjamas (anyone can recommend anywhere I can buy these?) xx

im so excited and had nothing better to do so i washed baby clothes yesterday, i got my nighties from mothercare there the ones with the clip off strap so easier for breastfeeding.

im so excited and had nothing better to do so i washed baby clothes yesterday, i got my nighties from mothercare there the ones with the clip off strap so easier for breastfeeding.

aww did you :) Im not the only one really excited :) Will check mothercare now :) when are you planning to get the nursing bras? Im dying to get measured now but think 2 months before is way to early....x

im not sure, they recommend 36 weeks but i think thats a bit late, i don't think i'll want to be going to the shops at that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->