Pre wash/soaking Itti AIOs

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I'm just soaking my inserts for my brand new Issy Bear 'Moo' that Jac bought Sid :cloud9: and I also took delivery of 3 brand new Ittis today :happydance:

I usually just do a pre wash of my new nappies but I wondered if anyone soaked AIOs? Itti's in particular?

:)

I was gonna ask the same thing as the limited ones are AIOs so will watch with interest! :thumbup:

xxx

Didn't bother with my AI1, I just changed them after a couple of hours then washed as per. After 3-4 washes they are good to go for a longer stretch. Ittis AI1 rock!

I've not had any problems with leaks on any ittis but after my WNNN leaked because I was a bit too keen to get it on, I'm trying to be good!

BTW WN said my spuggie nappy should be on its way by Monday at the latest! :happydance:

I soak the flip out bamboo hourglass part of mine....NOT the minky part though as soaking that degrades the PUL.

You'l find if you put the bamboo hourglass part in some warm water and leave to soak, it will soak up into the main part of the nappy too, thats fine. Just swishy around (add a DROP of detergent if you want) and chuck in with the rest for a proper pre-wash :D

Thanks Twiggy thats what I thought about the PUL. :)

Eh...how are you about to get your WN. Yet mine that I ordered a week before you I've heard nothing about :confused: xx

I ordered this one aaaaages ago - It'll be 3 weeks if it comes when she says Katy :) I've ordered more since. What was your order number? That one of mine was 6944. She said they do them in strict order coz I wanted to add something to another order and the best she could do was cancel it so I could re do but I'd go to the back of the queue....sod that!

My order number was 6926.

Does that mean I should get mine soon :D

Yup!! I only asked because I was having an email convo with her about a different order. I bet yours is here by the end of the week! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->