Predicted ovulation in few days but ewcm now?!

blondebabe

Reaction score
I ladies I have has ewcm for 2 1/2 days now started half way through Wednesday anyways me being awkward I have 38 day cycles (has been for the past 3 cycles) DH and I dtd today but my ovulation calendar says I'm not fertile till 22nd - 27th September?!

So can I still get pregnant from today?

How long does ewcm last? Does ewcm mean I'm super fertile ? And I'm about to ovulate?
Xxx

Ovulation calendars can be off by days! :nope:

Do you chart and/or use opks? If the calendar you used is just based on "how long is your cycle" then I'd use the clues your body is giving you instead. I have a calendar on my phone that I use with a grain of salt - sometimes its spot on, and other times it can be 3-4 days off.

Temping was the best way for me to track ovulation. :)
If you think you might be fertile now, I'd BD - no harm in that. :winkwink:

I second the BD advice - I read an article recently that said that couples who timed sex to when they had optimal CM rather than by OPKs had better success rates.

I had ewcm for about 4-5 days around ovulation (based on temps).

Might as well bd, just to be safe ;)

Omg ladies look what I got this morning today!!!! What does this mean????
I dtd with husband yesterday.... Do u reckon it could catch a girlie spermy for my eggy??? :) can't stop smiling it's my first smily I've got ever :)

Those calendars must be a little off :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 14
I dtd with husband yesterday.... Do u reckon it could catch a girlie spermy for my eggy??? :) can't stop smiling it's my first smily I've got ever :)

I love seeing the smiley face!! I'd say you're in with a great chance of girl sperm being there to meet the egg. Good luck!

I love seeing the smiley face!! I'd say you're in with a great chance of girl sperm being there to meet the egg. Good luck!

Yay thankyou! I was so shocked to see it I've never had one :) I feel pinching in my cervix ATM have you ever had that? Xxx

Yay thankyou! I was so shocked to see it I've never had one :) I feel pinching in my cervix ATM have you ever had that? Xxx

I never notice anything when I'm not ttc, but when we are I experience all different symptoms! I've had what feels like short jabs in my side all day today (guessing I'm 1 dpo), but honestly sometimes I think my mind and body is winding me up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->