preg after your child is.??

caandii

Reaction score
So I was just curious as to what u all thot abt this. I'm 33 weeks preg and my sis just had a baby. My moms bn wiv her bf for 2 years nd they want a baby but my mom thinks its weird if she has a baby after she's become a nana. We don't think it would be strange, what r ur opinions??

how old is your mum can I ask. not strange at all. My sister was 2 and half when I had my first. They just grow up more like cousins than auntie and niece/nephew.x

She's not long turned 38. She was a young mom. Glad u don't find it strange either :)

i dont find it strange... my mum said she'd never have another baby now im pregnant (shes 41) but ive got a friend whos mum had a baby after her older brother because she was with a new partner :)

Its not strange at all.. Its normal.. It will be weird to have a little sister or brother younger then your kids. But believe me its normal. I know lots of people who have little sisters younger then there kids.

It's fine!.... My sister and her MIL were due within 2 months of each other! She now has a BIL who is 9 weeks older than her LO x

It's fine!.... My sister and her MIL were due within 2 months of each other! She now has a BIL who is 9 weeks older than her LO x

same with my friend.. her and her MIL were 3 months apart :) both were trying at the same time :)

My brother is 16 years older than me. I was 3 when my nephew was born and my sister was 5 months old!

I'd personally find it weird if MY Mum did because my brother (10) was unplanned I'd worry if she then started planning more now :haha:

My friend has a little girl (4) and her Mum had another baby whos coming up for 1 now.

Someone else I know has a new partner and her children are in their 20s and she started again, she was pregnant when I was with my oldest.

One of my best friends GRANDAD had another baby when we were 16..So she had a newborn uncle - that was slightly weird I'll admit lol.

I don't find it strange at all. I would have loved if my mom would have had more kids, even after mine were born. :flower:

not weird at all. i have an uncle who is 6 months older than me and we grew up as friends

I'd of found it strange but then when i had my son my mum was 60 lol

I had my son when my twin brother and sister were only 3, I dont find it weird at all. x

Read that as you had a son when your twin was three :haha: Should have known better since I have a twin brother and sister as well :dohh: It would be weird for me as my mum is in her 50s but had she been younger I would love her to have more kids. If she really wants a baby then the fact you already have one shouldn't put her off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->