Preggy Pops

I have, although I don't feel they worked for me. As soon as I had finished one I needed another - I think its the thought that as long as something is in your mouth its taking your mind off feeling sick. Good luck though

Thank you! Man today's been the worst haven't gotten sick...yet but im on the edge, nauseous if i eat or dont eat! I cant win:nope:

I don't even know what preggy pops are!

Also, feeling nauseous but hungry is my thing now. I feel sick if I don't eat, but if I eat I feel sick and I can't find anything that doesn't upset my stomach. Awesome. :nope:

I feel ya! Thats how im feeling hopefully this doesnt last long :(...thyere sucker that u eat when your nauseous but im not sure if they are worth the money

When I was feeling sick any type of ice pop worked for me! Sooo glad my sickness passed at about 8 weeks I'm such a wimp and refuse to be sick lol x

I've used them but honestly, they aren't really worth the money. They work just as well as any other type of hard candy or suckers. Some of the flavors are awesome, like the lemon but some of them, like lavender, are just gross. Haha. For me, the morning sickness is triggered by being hungry or having a dry mouth. So, I find that if I eat snacks often(even if I have to force myself) or suck on hard candy, it really helps with the nausea a lot! I've tried green apple BNatal lozenges too and those are just gross and make me even more sick!

I agree Mannie, I tried the BNatal lozenges too and they aren't that nice. Hard and sour candy can help. I have a warm water with lemon juice squeezed into it. It seems to help. Also eat what you crave. Don't eat spicy food and eat digestable food. I eat stewed fruit, rice bubbles, bread. Things I know won't taste coming back up either lol.

I'm having a real hard time eating anything sweet. It's weird. And it makes me so sad because even pumpkin bread is too sweet. :cry:

:hugs:Cool i may try the ice pops and hard candy! Im desperate right now today was horrible all day and i ended up throwing up all my snacks and lunch :( Thanks for the input guys!

I got the ginger tummy drops (on Amazon) and they're pretty good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->