Pregnacare Conception vitamins - altered cycles?

Lady H

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
So, I changed from Tesco own pregnancy vitamin to Pregnacare conception about six weeks ago. I ovulated five days later than normal and AF was a day
late. I found a thread where ladies say it does mess up your cycles and they changed to a different vitamin because of it. :shrug:

Any experience out there? Can it be these vitamins, should I go back to Tesco which are cheaper anyway? The difference I see is lower B vitamins in the Tesco ones.:coffee:

I have been using pregnacare conception for over a year and not had any problems and hasn't messed up my cycles at all. I guess we're all different and one type suits some better than others. Sorry can't be of much help. I would suggest using what suits you best :flower:

Aw thanks for replying. Glad all ok for you.

I tried the Pregnacare Conception recently, and in the first month I didn't have any EWCM and also had half a day's bleed at ovulation time. Cycle was normal length, but the bleeding worried me because it had never happened before, so I stopped taking them.

I switched to Boots own brand ones and had no problems.

Ah, ok. I also found my excellent EWCM that I cultivated with pink grapefruit juice had gone! Thanks for sharing. I may alternate the two brands until the Pregnacare are gone.

I had bought 3 packs and was debating giving them another go - I hate wasting stuff, especially when they cost so much! Then I decided that it just isn't worth the heartache of messed up cycles. :nope:

I will try selling them on Ebay.

Ditto, might take one every three days or so and stick with Tesco as the main one.

I have been on Pregnacare conception and a list of other supplements for 6 months but this cycle it so happened that i am completely vitamins/supplements free and I noticed that my CM including EWCM has come back and in larger quantities (sorry TMI), not sure now whether I should go back to vitamins/supplements

Get a good zinc supplement down you together with FA and have a varied relatively healthy diet is my advice.....I too have read threads about those pregnacare and I'm a bit concerned about them....I have some and have one every now and then. As long as I get the FA in once a day I'm happy

Thanks guys. Not taken anything last two days but back to it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->