Pregnacare plus

MrsN

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wondered who is taking this or other pre-natal vitamins while WTT? And if you are how long left waiting do you have before TTC?

Were not TTC until Dec, but as I normally take multivits anyway, wondered if its too early to switch to these?

:flower: xx

Hi,

I am taking these and have been since july, figured it won't hurt to take them now and I also read they can help get you the essential vitamins.

I am started taking them when I got pregnant but had a loss with that one, so carried on taking them anyway, well with odd gaps. But keeping taking them, due to try again around March time.

I'm taking Spring Valley Pre-natals from Walmart... they're coated and not too big and don't make me gag afterwards... plus, I don't really have to take them with a meal. I highly reccomend them. :) <3

I'm WTT for a month or two, perhaps three, depending on how long it takes me to lose weight safely.

I started taking Pregnacare in April when I came off BCP. Got a BFP at end of September which unfortunately resulted in a loss - have carried on taking them and we will be trying again hopefully by the end of this week once AF has gone :happydance:

I've got another 6 months to wait and am currently taking a multi-vitamin and mineral plus folic acid. In 3 months time I will upgrade to a conception or pregnancy vitamin complex (not sure which yet) and a higher dose of FA. But like others have said: If you don't mind the expense then it won't hurt, so why not.
Just something else to consider: Nutrients are much more easily absorbed from food than pills so now might be the time to start changing your eating habits towards more veggies and foods high in folic acid?

From 3 months prior to ttc I would recommend the Wellwoman conception tablets, but really providing you do take Folic acid (for 3 or more month prior to ttc) most people get the rest of there recommended vits from there food xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->