Pregnancy and Text Buddies - Canada

Island27

Reaction score
Hello,

I'll be 27 years old in June and pregnant with my first child. I'm around 11 weeks pregnant and due in the beginning of December. Would love to meet other women around my age who are expecting around the same time to chat and share stories with, even possible meet. Looking to converse with someone who lives in Canada in the Toronto or York Region area.

hi!! :wave:
I turned 27 in March, pregnant with my first as well :)
I am 9+4 weeks and due December 14.
I live in Easter Ontario, but not in Ontario......so Im good for chat, text, but probably not meet as I am rarely in the TO region.

Well hello, nice to meet you! How is your pregnancy going so far? For me, I can say that this has not been such a good experience for me psychically, emotionally and mentally. I just feel like crap everyday, my body feels so weak, nausea controls me right now...I just feel like a mess and just want to experience the good side of pregnancy, if there is one. Well I hope you're feeling better than I am! Let me know if you would like to exchange e-mails or numbers.

Well hello, nice to meet you! How is your pregnancy going so far? For me, I can say that this has not been such a good experience for me psychically, emotionally and mentally. I just feel like crap everyday, my body feels so weak, nausea controls me right now...I just feel like a mess and just want to experience the good side of pregnancy, if there is one. Well I hope you're feeling better than I am! Let me know if you would like to exchange e-mails or numbers.

My pregnancy has been kinda boring. Never had nausea or morning sickness.
Just some cramping, being tired, and sore breasts.
I hope the second tri treats you better.
Sometimes I wish I did have some horrible symptoms, just to let me know that everything is still in there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->