Pregnancy & Baby Magazines?

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Has anyone else started buying these yet, or suddenly started to linger a little longer at the magazine section when in the supermarket?
I bought 2 this week, I thought since we are now NTNP we should at least start to know a little bit more and get prepared, really hard to remember not to leave them lying around tho incase the family pop round lol.
xx

I already read them at the library when I was a kid :rofl: , but I always have a peek in them, but not too obviously xD

I've got one in my bedroom which I get out and read every so often! :rofl: x

I've bought 3 over the last 18 months. I think a good healthy dose of reading 'tides me over' as it were for a while, and helps even out my broodiness.

:muaha:

That's my theory anyway, and I'm sticking to it :blush:

I ordered a subscription with my tesco vouchers :blush: I figured as it wasn't costing anything it didn't hurt!? heehee! x

I've never bought any but the lovely Alice sent me some this week which I will have a read through over the next few weeks. I won't go mad but maybe if I like any of them I will get a subscription when and if we fall pregnant but if I don't like any of them I'll not bother!

xxx

I read stuff online as my OH would probably flip out if he found a pregnancy book/magazine laying aournd :) I will probably start getting some stuff though around December or so...blah

Babynbump is my only baby read at the moment. xxx

I have been trying not to linger near them in Smiths. I can't buy them, OH would roll his eyes at me again. :)

I bought one with the online shopping at Tesco - couldn't buy one in the shops as someone might see! Hubby hasn't found it yet, but would probably be worried about a repeat of the wedding magazine habit I developed when planning our wedding - I bought at least one a week - and he would probably be right!!! I've rad the one I got and already want another. It's an addiction.

I have a bunch from pregnancy #1 I kept.. I'll read through them again (maybe) next time around as a refresher. Or I might just pass them along, my collection cost a lot of money I don't want to just throw it out, lol!!

Ive got 2 now, and a baby name book i got for 55p on ebay lol, is true tho once u buy one ur constantly looking for more to buy! xx

lol I always read name books when i am in the library, and also have a look whether my fav. names are in it too xD

I linger while walking past but i think i would just send myself over the edge if i acctualy got some and plus OH would flip.

Ive started buying them again!

OH is always like 'you've got a baby, you know what to expect, stop wasting money' but I just cant help myself! xx

Ive started buying them again!

OH is always like 'you've got a baby, you know what to expect, stop wasting money' but I just cant help myself! xx

Lol thats no excuse, they will have new things in these ones! :D xx

we have the may copy of 'mother & baby' under our bed, DP was the one to actually buy it and just gave me it when he got home hehe

oh and it came with a free in the night garden book so we have put that on the book shelf ready to start baby's collection of books :)

Lol I saw that one yesterday, may have to buy it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->