Pregnancy / birth bits (birth ball, tens machine etc)

winegums

Reaction score
1. I have an Elle tens machine- and it it AMAZING. used it for my labour as basically my only pain relief throughout the whole thing until the end when i had some gas and air. It was my lifeline, my saviour lol! Comes with batteries + spare batteries (you do NOT want to run out of batteries when in labour LOL), electrodes (have been used - but my labour was only 4hours 27mins and you can buy new ones if you want for about a fiver), handy carry case, box, instructions, a book on guide to pain relief in labour, neck strap so you don't need to hold it etc. Has a 'boost' button for contractions - amazing.

2. I have clary sage oil... used to natural induction of labour and also as a natural alternative to gas and air (google it) used a bit at the end of my pregnancy - put some in my bath etc however i have to say it didn't help start my labour off :( but some people swear by it. Still nearly full

3. I have two birth balls - one comes with a pump, the other i broke the pump :( but if you have a pump at home and just need a ball may be ideal? they are both the standard size ones. One is made by johnsons one i'm not sure the brand.

I'm sure there was more stuff I was selling but I can't remember it now lol... will update if I remember anything

hey hun interested in birthing ball and tens machine.
can you pm me cost etc :)

x

Hi, are the birth ball and TENS machine still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->