Pregnancy book help?

MirandaPanda

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm sure this has been done a million times, but I'm new to the forum and not 100% sure how to fully work it quite yet lol. I was just wondering if anyone has some good pregnancy books they can recommend besides "what to expect when you're expecting". Thanks for your help! :)

Depends on what you're wanting with birth, feeding, etc. I've got The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding and Effective Birth Preparation (I'm planning on using Natal Hypnotherapy for labor /birth). As far as actual pregnancy books, What to Expect is the only one I have. I get any other info from my Dr, or online or on here.

Hia i reacently bought 2 books from a friend and have read a little of them and they're full of info from conception to 6 weeks after birth, your body and the baby. Complications and different birth options etc. Its brill and as far as i can tell quite up to date.
- pregnancy the inside guide by professor ian greer
-your pregnancy week by week by lesley regan

Depends on what you're wanting with birth, feeding, etc. I've got The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding and Effective Birth Preparation (I'm planning on using Natal Hypnotherapy for labor /birth). As far as actual pregnancy books, What to Expect is the only one I have. I get any other info from my Dr, or online or on here.

Haven't heard of those two, but i'll check them out :)

The Mother of All Pregnancy Books is a great one for Canadians because it's written by a Canadian, I found in some of the other books I had to just skim over sections because they didn't apply to me. Followed by the Mother of All Baby books :) both by Ann Douglas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->