Pregnancy buddies - February 2010 or thereof!

amyblackstone

Hubby, son n me
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I recently found out I am prego, with the EDD on 21st February 2010. If yours is close to the date, lets be buddies!

I am not available to text, unfortunately, but I can come online on MSN if you are in there. :)

Good luck for your beans, and sticky vibes!

Love,
Amy.

Hi Amy.

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

I am 4 weeks preg and due on the 20th February 2010. This is my second pregnancy and can't believe how much I seem to have forgotten!!! I just booked my first midwife appointment this morning for the 2nd of July so that should be exciting!

Hope you are feeling well - I have been lucky and havnt so far experienced any sickness, I escaped it with my dd aswell so im hoping i miss it again!

So if you are looking for a buddy then im available!! I think I have msn on this laptop, if not I can install it :)

Are you in the uk? x

Hi ladies, I'm due approx 12th Feb 2010. Hopefully the 12 week scan will sort it out for good (I had a mc which mucked up my dates). I have an 8mth old son and keen to complete my family with another bundle of joy.

I haven't had too many symptoms except for spotty skin which I had last pregnancy. My hair usually thins a little too. Not so it is noticeable but I notice it in the shower. I think I get the opposite of the gorgeous glow and thick shiny hair!! It's so worth it though.

Goodluck ladies. I'm not on MSN but could perhaps dig it out??I'm a facebooker though.

Hi Nov mum.

Be nice for us all to keep in touch with our pregnancy updates.

Have you been having any symptoms so far?

I am on facebook - let me know if you want a buddy to compare with :)
x

Thanks 2bananas and Nov Mom!

My MSN is amyblackstone, add me and we can share endearing stuff like nausea, constipation, cramps, CM, fatigue etc! :rofl: Or, you could PM me here too.

Love,
Amy.

hiya. im due on 9th feb all being well

Hey Ladies,
I am due on 18th Feb 2010 with my 3rd Baby, Haven't really had any symptoms except from being tired and extra hungry. If you want to chat leave me a message and we can exchange msn! Or can chat through here :)

My EDD has changed to 14th feb!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->