Pregnancy chit chat

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Anyone fancy joining me here?

The pregnancy group I post in for December is very quiet and I don't want to gatecrash other groups!

Can use this to talk about all things pregnancy related and just share info and news or anything else.

I'm 19+2 with my 2nd. Found out a few weeks back it's a boy and I'm so happy and so is my daughter! Feeling rather large already. I've put on a stone in weight but feeling fairly good :)

Look forward to speaking with you all.

:hi:

I'm 6 weeks. Hopeful for a full term pregnancy. We have 9 kids and had a few miscarriages in between them, one at 15 weeks which was horrible. After having my last baby we have had 8 mcs in the last two years. So hopeful this baby makes it. My dr discovered I had some thyroid issues, a blood clotting problem, and an autoimmune disorder. So I'm on progesterone pills, suppositories, and shots. As well as lovenox injections and baby aspirin. Praying so hard for this LO! We had quit ttc and I was ready to move on to a new season of no more babies. Surprise!

I have my first appt and sonogram on july 28. So far these last two years, our first sono has ended in heartbreak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->