Pregnancy giving sleep disorders??

agridulce

Reaction score
I used to sleep fine. Now I'm having almost all parasomnias. At 16 weeks now I think its getting out of control, a few days ago I woke up and had dry tears on my face and my bedside fan was far from me. I didn't give it much importance until my five year old son asked me why during the night I was sitting on the floor crying sobbing like a small child. I don't remember a thing though that night I went to bed crying because of a stupid fight with my boyfriend over the phone. Today I woke up very late with pain on my knee and its all scratched, no idea how I got that either. Last week I woke myself screaming like crazy thinking there was an earthquake, I also got my son in my arms and he was scared but by me telling me mami what is wrong with you leave me alone. So I checked on the internet and obviously there was no quake. I broke my fan since I once kicked it in my sleep. Two weeks ago I woke in the middle of the night not knowing where I was or who I was, having a really awkward logic, and it took me a while to be in real time again. It was very very scary I hope to not get that one again. I know that parasomnias may be controlled with anti-psychotics but those are category X so its a no. Anyone has gone through this with pregnancy and could do anything about it? I'm a bit scared about losing control now while I sleep and especially now that I'm harming my body without my knowledge. Wish I could do something. Definitely going to tell my ob about this but my appointment is in two weeks.

That's scary! I hope you can get it sorted somehow. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->