Pregnancy Glow? Pregnancy sweat!

Tigermom

DS 3yo and 2nd due Oct 29
Reaction score
As the title gives away, I've been really struggling, especially in the third trimester, with excessive sweating. I'm hoping to find out that I'm not the only one.

I am now in my last few pants and only have one bra that isn't a nursing bra that fits, and I have to do laundry way too often because I'm sweating through EVERYTHING- underwear, pants, bras, you name it.

It doesn't necessarily need to be that hot either.

Anyone else going through this? :blush:

Opposite really. I'm sooooo cold! Numb hands and feet. My nails turn blue and I end up having baths at different times of the day to keep warm. I have ice blocks for feet as I type. Would love a hot flush right about now lol

:haha: We are total opposites! I always love feeling cold. I tend to be a warm body anyway, but pregnancy has kicked that up 10-fold!

Good luck warming up :hugs:

You are not alone. Though I am not excessively sweating anymore. I think it being fall is helping. But I have been quite warm still. At night I have very hot feet that keep me from sleeping. I put my hands and feet under very cold running water for a few minutes. It helps long enough that I can fall asleep. Without doing that my legs are so restless due to being so warm. Summer was horrible. Kept feeling like I was overheating and could faint anytime I was outside. So thankful for cold fall temperatures. Prepregnancy I am usually on the cool side.

Yes! That has been one of the hardest parts! Falling asleep while warm. I like to be cooler while falling asleep... I will have to try the cold water thing. This summer was miserable. We had something like 50 days over 80 degrees. I live in Washington for a reason... I don't like the heat :haha:

I've got a bit of both.
My extremities are freezing most of the time. My feet and hands are like ice. Yet my core and head are rooooasting. I can be sweating buckets and yet my fingers are blue.
I mys have horrendous circulation haha

:haha: That must be so uncomfortable! My feet do tend to get cold easier during pregnancy, so I was looking forward to that this time... nope! :nope: I didn't experience that much at all.

The roasting core, I can totally identify with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->